1.Be willing to accept whatever work is assigned as his/her rightful share.
2. Be friendly and courteous to all visitors.
3. Be careful always to be truthful and honest.
4. Always be ready to lend a helping hand to his/ her parents, brothers
and sisters. While in school to his/her teachers and companions or any
unattended visitors he/she happens to meet in the school premises.
6. Respect the beauty of his/her class room and of the school premises and report any damage he/she may observe.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All students should come to school on time.
2. Children must move from the bus parking area without any delay
towards the Assembly Ground and towards the bus in orderly manner. Attendance in Assembly is compulsory.
3. Bringing Mobile phones, CDs, DVDs, Camera, Books/ Magazines (except
text books & Library books) or any other objectionable material is
4. All the students are expected to take care of school property and
should not damage it. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against
students who are found guilty of damaging property or are involved in
thefts/stealing and other unethical practices.
5. Use of abusive language and misbehaviour with class¬mates/seniors will call for strict disciplinary action.
6. Students identified for remedial classes should stay back and attend classes.
7. No student is allowed to drive a two wheeler/four wheeler to school.
8. Aggressive behaviour/use of physical violence like pushing,
hitting, kicking, stone- throwing, boxing, slapping, etc is prohibited.
9. Bunking classes or missing any period without the permission of the teacher will be subjected to serious punishment.
10. Students should observe polite standard behaviour wherever they go.
They should always remember that school is judged by their conduct.
Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
Breach or violation of any one of the above, will lead to strict
1. When a student is proposed to be admitted, the parents/ guardians on
scrutiny should be satisfied
with the environment, educational atmosphere of the school, what the
school can give to their ward etc.
Even after admission, the parents have the right to withdraw their
child If they are not satisfied
with the environment of the School or education imparted to the child.
On the other hand, the parents/guardians can be asked to withdraw the
child from the school, if the parent/child is involved in activities
detrimental to the interest of the school.
2. The school raises its funds for day-to-day expenses from the
parents/guardians on different heads. The school fees may be enhanced
from time to time depending on the financial requirements of the school.
The parents/ guardians should be able to pay the fees decided by the
Management of the School from time to time.
3. The parents/guardians can withdraw his/her ward from the school in
case it is not possible to pay the school fees. Any complaint with
regard to educational matters or any suggestion for the improvement,
shall be made to the Principal in person or in writing.
Recommended by disciplinary committee, suspension is a short period of time in which the student is dismissed from school and parents will be asked to meet the principal.
1. All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stops at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
2. The buses will not wait for the late comers.
3. The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has come to complete halt.
5. All students must occupy allotted seats immediately after boarding their buses.
6. When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus
and no part of their body should be exposed out side the bus.
7. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
8. Unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting and use of abusing
language are strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all
9. The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
10. If a child indulges in indisciplinary action despite repeated
warnings from the bus incharge, he/she shall not be allowed to avail the
ABSENCE AND LATE COMING
1. Leave of absence will be granted by the
Principal for genuine reasons and only on receipt of a prior written
application signed by the parents. This should later be entered briefly
on the leave / absence record page of the school diary and signed by the
2. Leave of minimum number of days should be taken for family functions. A written application by the parents must be submitted to the Principal a week in advance.
3. A pupil who has been absent from the school without prior sanctioned leave, must on returning to the school bring reasons for his absence, and signed by his/ her parents. Not to do so will result in the ward being sent home, for which the school disclaims all responsibility.
4. A pupil who has been recently suffering from or exposed to an infectious disease may not be allowed to attend school unless he/she has been in quarantine for the necessary period of time, and brings a medical certificate, stating that the period of infection or contagion is over. Appointments with doctors should be made after school hours.
5. In case of illness for more than 2 days, the Principal must be informed by letter regarding the nature of illness and the number of days the pupil is likely to be absent from the school. On his/her return he /she will be required to produce his/her medical certificate along with the leave application.