1. Carmel School implies on the part of the pupil and the parents,
willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the
2. Students whenever they come to school, must wear the uniform
prescribed for the session. Those who are not dressed in uniform may be
excluded from the class, or even sent home.
3. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework,
disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad
moral influence will lead to dismissal. The pupils are responsible to
the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
4. Repeated absence, or absence for more than fourteen consecutive days
without proper leave application, renders a student liable to have
her/his name struck off the rolls.
5. Special arrangements for examinations cannot be made for pupils
who, for any reason, are absent from any of the tests or examinations.
In case of leave from oral or written exam, the students are not
eligible to get grade, rank etc., in the respective exam.
6. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue studies in this school.
7. Any student found resorting to unfair means in any examination will
not be allowed to continue studies in this school in the next session.
8. Students are not allowed to be absent on the closing day/ reopening day, or wherever there is a school function.
9. Parents and students are also bound by the rules and regulations laid down in the school diary.
10. Students are not allowed to bring motor cycles/scooters mopeds etc.-to school.
11. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones to the school. If
they are caught using the mobile it would be taken by the authorities
and will be returned only at the end of the session.
12 . 90% attendance will be necessary for promotion to the next Class.